Thursday 11 April 2013

The Joys of Animal Ownership Part 5 - She's having me on!!

Darth Vader is still with us.   Yay!

Yes, her backside still has a mind of its own.... I spend time putting newspapers around the litter entrances, in case of 'misses'.    What does she do?  Misses  on purpose.   Yes, I am sure of it.  It's like she's saying "I'll bloody well make sure you remember me!'

Don't know what it is, but the mogs seem to be settling down at bedtime.    It's probably the cold weather and so the lure of a nice warm radiator/bed is much more tempting than a cold, windy cat run.  Keeping them fed and warm keeps ensures a peaceful...ish night.  Half a dozen mogs on your feet tends to stop blood flow!  lol.   Anyway...

The Joys of Animal Ownership Part 6 - Feline Matches in Our House.

1 comment:

KittyKittyWeaselFish said...

maybe the rest of them realise you have your hands full with "toilet duties" (Ewww) and are cutting you some slack . Glad she's hanging in there :-)