Wednesday 30 January 2013

Casper sent me to bed

Junior has a Wii.  I got dragged into doing the Wii Fit last year.  Junior was on it the other day and Wii mentioned that it hadn't seen me for a while.  So, I went on.  It had me doing balancing exercises to assess my fitness.  Not good when you have rickety joints like me.   I keeled over after about half a second of standing on one leg..and my centre of gravity is..crap.

Well, it told my what I already know and that I am a fat sod.  It also told me that my Wii Fit age is........75!

Well,  after all the exertion, last night I fell asleep on the sofa.  Don't normally do that at night.  Day time yes, 'cos I am getting on a bit and us oldies need our afternoon siesta..sometimes, but night time noooooo.  I'm usually upstairs sat on my rocking chair, by the radiator, either reading or crafting.

Somehow, I woke up.....at just after 3am.......  Something woke me up.  I was nice and toasty warm, so it wasn't the cold, obviously.  And the old bladder wasn't calling, either!

Eeeek.

Do you give spooks a name?   Neighbour on the road has one called Robbie and says only the kids can see it.  

Gonna call ours Casper :o)





No comments: