Saturday 24 March 2012

To Blog or not to Blog

Don't know what I'm going to do with this blog. I feel like a right misery of late. Boring and not fun anymore. It's probably because I haven't felt very well of late..like Not long for this Earth type of unwell. The old rickety joints are making life difficult. Gets you down and well depressed. New neighbours are stressing me out, too, re their lack of consideration and demands. Everything feels Yuk and why I haven't been blogging!

Anyway, have taken some painkillers today and we are off out! Jumble sale beckons! Junior is going on her jollies soon with her big bros and families....so new outfits she is on the lookout for.....the 'Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside' type! lol

She's just discovered violet cream chocolates:o) This is the latest interest...homemade chocolates. The weirder the better! Don't know how she stays so svelte. She's ferreting away in the kitchen as I type..cooking a big British breakfast! That child will never be a vegetarian let alone a vegan!

2 comments:

stefndawniy said...

sending hugs babes and vibes for easier joints !!!
love and hugs
d xxx

Minnie said...

Thank you. xx