Wednesday 17 August 2011

Boobs

I am lots of £'s 'lighter' than yesterday!

Why is this? Well, yesterday went like...

'Daughter', says I.

'Yes, oh Mother Dear' , replies Junior.

Me...'Would you like to go and ponder beyond our village for some light recreation?'

Junior...'Oooooooh, yes, please, oh dearest, sweetest mother this earth has known'.

So, off we goes to local retail park, for some 'window shopping'. I notice that car is sounding a bit dodgy! Over revving...

We gets to retail park and three hours later it suddently hits me....Ack!!! STOOOOOPID MIN!!!!!

Well, at least I am safe in the knowledge that good old Marks and Sparks still do bra measurements!! Junior wanted a new brassiere. Was mortified to find that she had to take her top of to be measured!! Eeeeeeee....even mother here doesn't get to see that! Anyway.....she has two perfectly fitting bras to remember the day with!..amongst £25 worth of stuff from various places...and a £15 visit to Starbucks!!......sigh....

Claire's is the most boring shop on the planet...imv...so, I eventually oiks her out of there...took a bit of doing, though.

We like cookery books......So....we have a look in The Works........I have my fave..Junior hers.......She wins.....River Cottage. beats Nigel Slater!

She baked a fruit cake today....nothing to do with RC! I was 'resting' upstairs and heard a scream! Seems she had made the perfect fondant rose to adorn this fruitcake....and she dropped said rose.

Talking of stupid!!!

Me..'Daughter'.

Daughter...'Yes, oh mother....sweetest mother on this planet who parted with so much yesterday for moi'.

Me....'Would you kindly go an harvest an onion bulb from our garden so I can proceed with making your evening meal of 'Vegetarian Tikka Masala with fragrant rice?'.

Daughter...'Yes, Mother dear' was the delicious reply.

Well, guess who is a pillock?

In comes Junior with MEGA onion, plonks it on work surface and whooshes back upstairs to resume watching newly acquired dvd. Sigh..... (Day & Knight.....Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise....five quid at Tesco's!...she's been price watching it for WEEKS)

Meal is V nice....pity the onion in question was the one earmarked for the local annual show....Best Onion entry.

When I remind Junior of her 'pillockyness'...she replies....'Ah, that red one should be ok by then!'.
(We have a bed of red onions.....still waiting to 'bloom'.)..

So, here am I...updating...and there is she...upstairs....legged out on bed.....with five adoring feline fans keeping her feet warm! Fine with me....I am avoiding the inevitable....'Would you like a piece of my fruitcake?'. lol

No comments: