Thursday 26 August 2010

Kelly Clarkson Got Munched

I blogged a while back 'I love it when a plan comes together'.....Smug was I about my triumph in getting Junior to brush her teeth...regularly.

You see, I purchased a singing toothbrush....Kelly Clarkson warbling away to Walk Away. So, when Junior brushed her teeth...... KC could be heard from behind the bathroom door. Pressure on the brush head would set off the music. I could definitely be sure that J was cleaning her gnashers if I heard KC's tune! She could never be bothered enough to just press the brush head...take it from me!!

Well, this purchase was a resounding success. Bit too successful. You see, Junior is known for being a tad.....how can I put it....forgetful in the 'putting things back where they belong' department....ie...untidy!

She left Kelly Clarkson on the side of our ample corner bath (which is surrounded by stick on ceramic 'dolphin and baby' adornments .....they occupy random tiles around the bathroom...very Changing Rooms! A style design bequeathed from a previous occupier , who were very inventive. We have a heavenly scene...with cherubs....on our ceilings.....plus candelabera in place of normal room lights. It's quite cool, actually. I shall have to post some picces so you can see...if only I could upload some. Somehow, picasa has come onto the scene and won't let me upload. Ack!!

Right, back to it.... nothing gets past the mogs....they suss EVERYTHING out. The other day I heard KC and called out to Junior. Was she brushing her teeth AGAIN? Hell, no. She wasn't but the mogs were! It was only the Chuckle Brothers (Henry and Ringo) playing/munching the toothbrush. They had figured out that when they put pressure on the brush head then it would make a noise (Ms Clarkson singing). As with cats, if it makes a noise, cat stares at said object and then try to eat or kill it. And on it went, Hilarious. Maybe this is why Ringo is so cantankerous? Could he have the raging horn for KC?

Anyway, alas, this meant that the toothbrush was a no no for Junior usage and had to be replaced pronto. Sadly, Home Bargains must have had a rush on as there were no more singing toothbrushes to be had when we visited for supplies. So, it's back to the Tesco value pack. Ack!

I reckon all this was an inside job. J paid them handsomely in tuna...or something like, to get out of this 'teen hating personal grooming' chore! lol

The 'e' is playing up. Makes for some intersting diction whn you tak into account my typing abilities.! sigh........sorry...

Found my specs tonight...or rather Junior did. Under my bed. Bart needs some, too. Keeps falling off the bed. Doesn't take kindly to Ms Laugh-a-lot. So, we punish her by making her listen to Mariah Carey while endeavouring to win the MY CAT crossword prize.

The cold weather is nigh....mogs are congregating in my bedroom..... I think it's company they crave, 'cos I spend most of my time up here..crafting, etc.. They have an 18 foot run, plus a garden room to spread out in but prefer our company up here:o) Dogs included. Even LooLoo is up here, so it must be getting cold. AND Scratchy....Big Bro's cat... has found the Battle of Britain spirit and has ventured out of the back bedroom for company:o))))) Scratchy is living up to his name. Bless.

If there are any more typos...soz,,,I am done in.

Fed up of not being able up upload piccis, though.

No comments: