Thursday 15 July 2010

Sex

We are still on 'bonk alert'.
Bro's dog is doing his darndest to get his wicked way with our Cilla....who has morphed into a complete slapper!!
We have about another week of this whining and howling to endure.
So.....she is entombed in my bedroom.......ha!!! After all my broken hearts...NO male gets in here!!!
But.....dogs on heat AND dogs wanting to do the 'business' are a pain in the butt. Pant, pant, pant!!! ARghhhhhhhh.

Still....Min has overcome this problem.
Headphones.....and loud music!!
That'll stump the little sex mad hounds!
Mary Whitehouse....eat your heart out!!!

ps....Headphones and loud music are for my benefit...not some new pet contraceptive that I've stumbled upon. Headphones go on ME while I listen and sing away, badly, to my music. Much rather listen to my cd's than the pathetic whining and panting of some sex starved pain in the a***. What they think of my attempts at singing is another matter...but who gives a shit!!?
Actually, though, Max and Cilla babies would be lovely....temprament-wise. But....Noooooooooooooo. I have two bricks at the ready for those over-active testicles...and Cilla is having the op asap!!!

1 comment:

dawn said...

chuckling :-) xx