Monday 1 March 2010

Sleepless Nights

I am knackered....reason being.....interrupted sleep.


I thought I had eradicated the problem from my life years ago when 'singleton status' arrived.

Anyway, older you get softer in the head you get and before you know it.....you have another 'companion' in the bedroom:o).....All is well...hunky dory in fact. We get on well...Unfortunately this one can snore for ENGLAND too!!!!! You know, the pnuematic drill, wall shaking, migraine manufacturing, deafening type of racket!!


To keep the relationship on a friendly basis (more like....to prevent a ratty me in the mornings) I have kicked, prodded, turned them over, booted them out and into another bed..... but nothing stops the blessed noise!!

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gasp gasp..drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......ALL NIGHT!!!!


OK...they can't help it...it's just one of those things....but still.....I look and feel like and old sea hag thanks to sleepus interuptus. Sigh......


Who is behind all this, you might ask, for my sleep deprivaton?



2 comments:

dawn said...

:-) love it lol xxx d

anna said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS BRILLIANT !!!