Thursday 5 November 2009

This is going to hurt!

If you hear a scream, it'll be me!

I can't put it off anymore.

Today is the day!! It's taken me ages to pluck up the courage. It always does.

I am the not so proud owner of ingrowing toe nails...which, generally, behave and allow me to wear non peep-toed footwear now and again. However, they're giving me jip at the moment (toe nails) and resemble pork scratchings - honest.....not a nice look!!!

Soooo........I'm geeing myself up again..to find courage to trim!! This is not for the faint hearted. I've located and oiled up my industrial strength toe clippers, got the foot spa ready, a rolled rag to bite on ..to stifle any screams of pain and barred all children and animals from the proximity so there is no danger of them being blinded by pinging, exocet type bits of nail.

My life is so exciting!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh ouch!!!!