Monday 26 November 2007

How True?




You Are Likely a Third Born



At your darkest moments, you feel vulnerable.

At work and school, you do best when you're comparing things.

When you love someone, you tend to like to please them.



In friendship, you are loyal to one person.

Your ideal careers are: sales, police officer, newspaper reporter, inventor, poet, and animal trainer.

You will leave your mark on the world with inventions, poetry, and inspiration.



Yes, I'm the third born. I did this again with my other siblings in mind.....being them..trying to answer on their behalf..as I hope I know them....or so I thought. Amazing how much I don't. I answered questions with my sis in mind and ended up with my younger brother's "results. I did it with big bro in mind..and he came out as an only child.....which sort of makes sense. Couldn't get my sis, though..as much as I tried. Sad, me thinks:O(

Might try it with my older kids in mind. That should be interesting. Wonder if I can get it right? Half an hour later...... Nah. Got them back to front!!! Son no 2 came out as first born...Son no 1 was fourth. Disaster.. Wonder if i can get it right for Junior? Ten mins later.... Yep. Got her spot on!!

Maybe it's a men and women are from different planets thing?...Nah..... Lol.. or the schooled v home edded? Anyway, they know I think the world of them all. Wonder how they'd do if they did a Mum one? Hmmmm....

Well, off to take my orbiting head and body back to my sickbed. Blasted flu!!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I got first born and I am lol