Tuesday 4 September 2007

Washing Blues

Well, take some advice from me.....don't use superglue to try and mend any tear that might be in your washing machine rubber door seal!! Bad idea!! It's made the torn bit all crusty and hard and now I have to concentrate even more when applying pressure to the door avec my tootsies, to prevent any leaks,!! What a palarvar!! It'll be like this until I can afford to sort it. Still, suppose I'll get more crocheting done, now that I'm a captive audience.

Today Junior made a book from scratch, decorated it and wrote a story. Then she decided to start knitting again...probably inspired by me getting our wool stash out to see what colours we have...we have loads of wool and loads of colours..yay... and Junior probably thought "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

Sad to hear the news that Jane Tomlinson has died:O( Such a great lady. It's a real shame.

No comments: