Thursday 19 July 2007

I've been riding in my car..it's not quite a Jaguar:O)))

Got my new car today. I am soooooooo happy to be mobile. Anyway, we gets in and I drive pap pap home and during the journey I check the petrol guage. Oooooo, bless the previous owners...there's half a tank in it:O). Turns out that plonker here was looking at the temperature guage!! Ooooops:O)

Earlier on, we did maths...well..Junior did maths. More complicated stuff. And, we got a wooden skeleton which you have to assemble and glue together. £2.99 Home Bargains:O) And yesterday we got a really good book of flags which identifies where in each continent the countries are appropriate to the flags. Pretty cool. I got a Kaffe Fassett knitting book for me.....charity shop find:O) I can hear the bookcases groaning..."not another!!"

Tonight I must try and sleep. Not been doing much of that lately. I'm pretty peeved off at the mo. I seem to be plagued by rudeness, red tape and officialdom. I'm missing family too....I need my boys to come and stay for the weekend to cheer their old ma up:O)

No comments: