Thursday 19 July 2007

I got asked

I got asked by someone to reveal ten weird things about myself. Now, you'd expect this to be dead easy but...'tis not.

1. I couldn't speak or understand English when I started school.
2. I have in-growing toenails that, at last, don't hurt anymore.
3. I am totally unorganised. I just don't get how people can be organised....weird
4. I had a baby, naturally when I was in my 40's.
5. I got married on Halloween, No wonder it didn't last!!
6. I won a talent competition when I was 5.
7. I hate water.
8. I once owned and lived with eleven dogs. My sister currently lives with and loves 14!!!
9. I met the love of my life when I was 9.
10. Apart from my parents, I have no family tree....everyone before them was killed off either 'cos of WW2 or Stalin!

Currently working on "Things I want to do before I die". Why do people ask me to compile these things?

No comments: